8 Things I learned assisting National Geographic photographer Reza
di Cat Layne
- Slow Down. You move too fast.
- Consider all the potential light sources in your shooting location.
- Don’t leave your tripode at home.
- You can do amazing things with simple light modifiers.
- Speak softly and and carry a big lens.
- Use white balance, picture styles and the white balance shift settings in your camera creatively.
- Don’t be afraid to get in close.
- You don’t have to fill every second of silence with talk.
Tratto da http://paintedfoot.com
Ho scritto di Reza, anche qui.